You can also sign-up online: contact us and we will send you the link to the form.
Benefits to our Flexible Winter Farm Share
• You have full choice of veggies and pickups, and are not tied to a weekly pickup
• Fresh veggies available for our extended winter season, with special holiday order options
• Whether you are single, a couple, or a family, the flexibility makes it work for you
• We the farmers enjoy reduced pressure of marketing during the growing season
• As a member, you'll get to know us as "your farmers" and get to see how we grow your food
• Local, fresh, organic, nutritious and tasty veggies for everyone
• Support your local economy, and meet your locavore neighbors
Winter share season
The winter farm share season at Roots Farm will run approximately 20 weeks, from mid-November to mid-April.
Winter farm share options
Large share: $300
Small share: $150
Crops planned for the winter harvest include: salad mix, watermelon radish, fresh (and sweet!) winter carrots, spinach, asian greens, arugula, baby kale, cilantro, red radishes, salad turnips, baby bok choi, beets, garlic, and sweet potatoes.
Pick-up times & locations
You may choose your vegetables at our farm stand or at the winter farmers market. There is no need to commit to a single location for your pickup.
Roots on-farm pickup: Fridays 3-7pm
Mount Hope Farmers Market: Saturdays 9am - 1pm, Bristol
Aquidneck Growers Market: Saturdays 9am - 12:30pm, Middletown